how to configure the processor PIC18F46K22

For Flowcode users to discuss projects, flowcharts, and any other issues related to Flowcode 4.
To post in this forum you must have a registered copy of Flowcode 4 or higher. To sign up for this forum topic please use the "Online Resources" link in the Flowcode Help Menu.

Moderator: Benj

siwo278

how to configure the processor PIC18F46K22

Post by siwo278 »

Hello
Can I ask for help in properly setting PIC18F46K22. In my program uses two USART ports with a maximum speed of 1200, LCD, RTC72421, a few buttons. FLOWCODE simulation program operates in accordance with my expectations. Real array or even a simulation in Proteus detached from the what shows FLOWCODE. I understand that it is not realistic simulation system, but they give a picture of the device. By reading various online forums and their experience with PIC systems I know that a large roles is as the same processor configuration, unless the PIC16 family of processors somehow give advice, that's for PIC18 lost in the maze of settings. In the Appendices is my program and a potential way to connect.

Witam
Czy mogę prosić o pomoc w prawidłowym ustawieniu PIC18F46K22. W moim programie wykorzystuje USART dwa porty o max prędkosci 1200 , LCD, RTC72421, kilka przycisków. Program w symulacji flowcode działa zgodnie z moimi oczekiwaniami. Realny układ czy też nawet symulacja w Proteus rozmija się z tym co pokazuje Flowcode. Rozumiem że symulacje to nie realny układ, ale jakiś obraz urządzenia dają. Czytając różne fora internetowe i z swoich doświadczeń z układami PIC wiem że dużą role ma znaczenie konfiguracja samego procesora, o ile z procesorami rodziny PIC16 jakoś daję rady, to już dla PIC18 zgubiłam się w gąszczu ustawień. W załacznikach jest mój program i potencjalny sposób połączeń.
Attachments
Schowek02a.jpg
Schowek02a.jpg (539.11 KiB) Viewed 9462 times
18f46k22v6.fcf
(277 KiB) Downloaded 399 times

Benj
Matrix Staff

Re: how to configure the processor PIC18F46K22

Post by Benj »

Hello,

Here are some configuration settings you could try changing.

Primary Clock Enable Bit - Enabled
Single Supply ICSP Enable Bit - Disabled
Extended Instruction Set Enable Bit - Disabled
Background Debug - Disabled

Also the MCLR pin is routed to a Reset part on your schematic. Does this tie the MCLR pin to VCC via a resistor?

siwo278

Re: how to configure the processor PIC18F46K22

Post by siwo278 »

Hello

MCRL pin is connected to the DS1813. Thank you for the suggestion, changed in the program. The cause of failures in the simulator was a fragment of program code which, for the real system should work well (but more on that to convince assemble as a whole) and it does not work simulations. As for the passage of the time of transmission by the RS.

Natalia

Witam

Pin MCRL jest podłaczony do układu DS1813 . Dziękuję za sugestie, zmienione w programie. Przyczyną porażek w symulatorach był fragment kodu programu który, dla realnego układu powinien działać dobrze, (ale o tym się przekonam jak zmontuję całość) a w symulacjach to nie zadziała. Chodzi o fragment z czasem transmisji przez RS.

Natalia