PIC16F1823 SIMULATES PERFECTLY BUT HAS 4 COMPILING ERRORS

For Flowcode users to discuss projects, flowcharts, and any other issues related to Flowcode 4.
To post in this forum you must have a registered copy of Flowcode 4 or higher. To sign up for this forum topic please use the "Online Resources" link in the Flowcode Help Menu.

Moderator: Benj

christoph
Flowcode V4 User

PIC16F1823 SIMULATES PERFECTLY BUT HAS 4 COMPILING ERRORS

Post by christoph »

Hi all,

The attached flowchart simulates perfectly but doesn't fully compile. I have managed to remove a few errors in C but I have no real knowledge of C code at all and don't understand the errors shown - particularly as they seem ok in the programme to my unknowledgeable mind! I have included attachment of the compile print out to make things quicker to see as well.

Would be REALLY grateful if anyone could tweak it to compile.

Many thanks,

Chris
Attachments
Untitled.jpg
(382.32 KiB) Downloaded 1735 times
SENDER_using_PIC16F1823.fcf
(15.5 KiB) Downloaded 614 times

christoph
Flowcode V4 User

Re: PIC16F1823 SIMULATES PERFECTLY BUT HAS 4 COMPILING ERROR

Post by christoph »

Hi all,

I have posted this on GENERAL topics as well under SIMULATES BUT 4 COMPILE 'ERRORS' because I believe this could be something to do with the difficult 'background ' of this chip - as others have found in the past and may turn out to be useful as it is a VERY useful, small chip with great features.

Cheers,

Chris

christoph
Flowcode V4 User

Re: PIC16F1823 SIMULATES PERFECTLY BUT HAS 4 COMPILING ERROR

Post by christoph »

I believe I have solved the errors problem now - there appeared to be TWO Windows Drivers in my Windows Programme List so I deleted one and seems to compile successfully now (but see next paragraph).

I have just one problem left: It is taking 7 to 8 minutes to compile and a similar time to send to chip. I have done everything that Matrix have suggested but cannot find the cause of this. I have checked PC, defragged etc and it is has plenty of memory available and everything on it and all other programmes running properly. Flowcode itself is running perfectly and fast apart from compile and hex.

What can I try - I have run out of ideas!

Chris