Flowcode V4 CDs

For Flowcode users to discuss projects, flowcharts, and any other issues related to Flowcode 4.
To post in this forum you must have a registered copy of Flowcode 4 or higher. To sign up for this forum topic please use the "Online Resources" link in the Flowcode Help Menu.

Moderator: Benj

medelec35
Matrix Staff

Flowcode V4 CDs

Post by medelec35 »

What version will be on Cd's when they arrive and any idea of eta?
will they be pre not compiling version on some VISTA operating systems, or will there be fixes (of so what ones) if Cd's not yet produced?

Despite the bugs, I am using V4 now, and I still believe its one of the best software I have ever bought.
I am developing a complex dual EC fan control using look up tables to determine pwm duties depending on several analogue and digital i/p's, with rpm adjusted speed control which utilises TACO from both motors, and corrects speed automatically. So for it is 95% completed and working.

My point is: I don't want to sound ungrateful. There is no way I could of achieve this in assembly or C, and support from matrix staff is excellent. So I would recommend Flowcode to anyone from a code developers point of view (from personal hobby level to professional).
Be glad when fixes or posted though. :P
Martin

Steve
Matrix Staff

Re: Flowcode V4 CDs

Post by Steve »

We expect the CDs to be with us today, so we should be able to ship them out tomorrow at the latest.

Unfortunately, the bug fixes will not be present. We will continue to issue fixes here while we work on a major 4.1 release that will include fixes, languages and the VNet unctionality.

Note that the Vista issue only affects certain Vista PCs, and the problem does seem to manifest itself in different ways on different PCs. Luckily, we have traced the problem and a proper fix will be available shortly.

medelec35
Matrix Staff

Re: Flowcode V4 CDs

Post by medelec35 »

Thank you for information Steve.
Martin