Programmer settings for JTAGICE_MKII ISPMode

For Flowcode users to discuss projects, flowcharts, and any other issues related to Flowcode 4.
To post in this forum you must have a registered copy of Flowcode 4 or higher. To sign up for this forum topic please use the "Online Resources" link in the Flowcode Help Menu.

Moderator: Benj

Niro

Programmer settings for JTAGICE_MKII ISPMode

Post by Niro »

Dear all,

i was reading a lot of posts and tried to edit the programmer settings (..Chip/Compiler Options) also as the avrc.bat file but nothing worked out.
Could anybody help me to make Flowcoe work with my JTAGICE_MKII (USB, ISP mode)?

Many Thanks,
Niro

Sean
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Re: Programmer settings for JTAGICE_MKII ISPMode

Post by Sean »

We haven't used the JTAGICE, but here is a verion of the avrc.bat file that has been modified using the AVRDUDE and AVR Studio documentation:
avrc_jtagice2isp.zip
(788 Bytes) Downloaded 258 times
The following changes have been made to the top lines of the batch file.

@SET Programmer=jtag2isp
@SET DUDEPort=usb

@SET STKPort=USB
@SET STKPath="C:\Program Files\Atmel\AVR Tools\JTAGICEmkII\jtagiceii.exe"

I would suggest starting with the AVRDUDE option. If you have already used the JTAGICE from AVR Studio, it might be using a USB driver that is incompatible with AVRDUDE. The AVR Studio options can be selected by changing AVRDUDE to STK500 in the Flowcode Chip -> Compiler Options -> Programmer: Parameters list.

The path for jtagiceii.exe assumes a default installation and might need to be modified in the batch file.

If the AVR Studio option is required, the parameter list and batch file might require further modification.

Niro

Re: Programmer settings for JTAGICE_MKII ISPMode

Post by Niro »

Dear Sean,

this works really great!!!

Once again, many thanks!!
Niro