Jac Kersing

For anyone wishing to receive additional help with a project or simply looking to hire an embedded contractor we have a few contacts who would be more then willing to help.

Moderators: Benj, Mods

kersing
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Jac Kersing

Post by kersing »

Profile:
Trained software developer, BSc in Computing Science.
Basic hardware design skills. Have the equipment and software to create prototype PCBs.

I've written code for several embedded projects in different languages. Some of the code is open source. (See http://jir.sourceforge.net/ for an example)
Wrote the article on interfacing the USB slave component to a Linux system available in the knowledge exchange. (http://www.matrixmultimedia.com/mmforum ... =26&t=6502)

Based in the north of the Netherlands. (Native language is Dutch, proficient in English)
“Integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.”

― C.S. Lewis

inmedical

Re: Jac Kersing

Post by inmedical »

Jac,
Please contact me regarding a Flow code program we need designed.We have the program written out in a flow chart, just need to convert it , and pick which processor to use.
Thanks,
David Campbell

stevel

Post by stevel »

Hi i would like some help i would like to make a pic controlled nixie clock.
I am new to programming not got a clue where to start. I could do with a example chart ie of what steps to take and how to get started as i have no idear as how to go on about doing this / ps i have had flow code for about 9 months and got nowhere at all. I would like to drive 6 nixie tubes HH/MM/SS / this digital stuffs a bit beyond me i find it hard to learn

dswheeley

Post by dswheeley »

Hi Jac

I hope you do not mind I got your details from the Flowcode forums.

I am using a PIC16F639 or PIC16F636 which is an 125 KHz LF enabled micro controller. We are quite competent in flowcode, but not sure where to start with this device. We have ASM for the device, but not sure which parts to cut and paste to make a flow code module for the device.

I am looking for someone just to cut and paste the LF aspects of the ASM that we have into a flowcode ASM module. Is this something that you could help with.

Best Regards

Darren

kersing
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Post by kersing »

I'll answer in a PM.
“Integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.”

― C.S. Lewis

lirdsecurities
Flowcode v5 User

Post by lirdsecurities »

Hello Jac
I'm a new user of flowcode 5, I'm working on a design which has to be completed urgently. I need a design which would count from at least 20 downwards on a seven segment display.The design should have three buttons or switches, One for increment, one for decrements. The two switches should be used to increase the number on the seven segments from 0 to 20 and from 20 to 0 respectively. and the last switch should be the enter button which when pressed should make the counter count downwards from the number enter, also when it gets to 00 i want an LED to come on. I'm using 16F887A. I'm trying to prove to my organization that flowcode is the way forward, i really need this design to buttress that point. thanks for your help