Article generation

For anyone wishing to receive additional help with a project or simply looking to hire an embedded contractor we have a few contacts who would be more then willing to help.

Moderators: Benj, Mods

Steve
Matrix Staff

Article generation

Post by Steve »

As you may have seen, we produce 2 articles each month to coincide with our monthly newsletters (you can see these in our "articles" forum). From time to time, we also produce larger articles for magazines.

If anyone wants to help us generate articles like these, we'd love to hear from you. Please contact me with your suggestions. These articles generally use Flowcode, but we would welcome articles about almost anything that our customers and forum users may benefit from. And we'll pay!

And perhaps if anyone has suggestions on articles they would like to see, they should contact me or post suggestions here.

goldwingers

Re: Article generation

Post by goldwingers »

Hi Steve,
How do we go about writing an article, what format do you need it in etc.

I subscribe to Elektor, is it that sort of thing your looking for?.

I have develpoed a windows monitoring program for the ECIO40. and would like to consider getting it in your articles section / Elector

Oh lastly, How much do you pay...

Regards

Ian

Steve
Matrix Staff

Post by Steve »

Hi Ian,

We pay up to £150 worth of our products for articles that we publish in conjunction with our newsletter. All you need to do is email or PM an article to us in whatever format is convenient for us to review. If it's deemed suitable, then we can discuss further how to get it up onto the web. Our newsletter tend to go out near the end of the month, so if we receive a finished article on around the 20th of the month, then we should be able to publish it.

The length and standard of article varies, but you can get a flavour of what's ok by looking through the articles we have already done. I suppose we want something that is useful and/or interesting to our users.

If you want to do something through Elektor, then you can contact them directly with your idea. If you are unsure who to contact, then PM or email me and I'll try to get the ball rolling.

goldwingers

Post by goldwingers »

Thanks Steve,

I would be more than happy to send up an article when my project is finished. or when i decide to stop changing it.

Thanks for the reply.

Ian

tanlipseong

Post by tanlipseong »

Steve,

where are those already publish article located? i want to learn how to write an article.

Tq
TanLS

Steve
Matrix Staff

Post by Steve »