Looking for PIC H/W and S/W Eng in Derby

For anyone wishing to receive additional help with a project or simply looking to hire an embedded contractor we have a few contacts who would be more then willing to help.

Moderators: Benj, Mods

Sperry1

Looking for PIC H/W and S/W Eng in Derby

Post by Sperry1 »

My name is Alastair Veitch MD of Sperry Rail in the UK and we are looking for a freelance PIC H/W and S/W development engineer to work under contract on various PIC related development projects. The work is available immediately and would be mainly based in the Derby area but would involve traveling at the companies expense to our other Engineering site based near Southampton. You must be able to program in C / C++ and develop / debug PIC related H/W. If you are interested then please forward your CV to me at ajveitch@sperryrail.com.

001tech

Re: Looking for PIC H/W and S/W Eng in Derby

Post by 001tech »

Hello Alastair,

I may be able to help with this but I am only available on a part time basis and as such would not be able to travel. I have acted for other companies before in a remote manner where I give timescales for a certain job and then base my quotation on the time it will take. I also throw any bug fixing and other after job work on for free unless there is say a change to the brief where I would have to recalculate the quotation. Would this form of work be any good for you or do you need a man on the job as it where? I could possibly stretch myself and do some of the visits but this depends on how frequent they would be. Please see my website for further details about me and my company. www.001tech.co.uk

Sperry1

Re: Looking for PIC H/W and S/W Eng in Derby

Post by Sperry1 »

Hi Benj

I have looked at your company website and think that you may be able to help us and I have now forwarded your info on to the head of my Engineering Group Mr Graham Dale will contact you later this week.

PS in the mean time could you forward me your CV and any customer references.

Alastair