Does anyone use Diptrace pcb designer

Got any questions or comments on any of our other products, such as Mathematics or Geography, then this is to forum for you.

Moderators: Benj, Mods

acestu

Does anyone use Diptrace pcb designer

Post by acestu »

Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone uses Diptrace and can answer a couple of questions please.

Thanks In advance
Acestu
Laptop Mac Book Pro i7 retina El Capitan //// Tower/Intel i7-Windows 7 64 Bit, Toshiba i5 Laptop Windows 10
Computers are like air conditioners. They work fine until you start opening windows.

Pritam

Re: Does anyone use Diptrace pcb designer

Post by Pritam »

Hello,
I use diptrace but not so expert user. Maybe I try to answer your question?

acestu

Post by acestu »

Hi Pritam,

Thanks for replying, I just wondered what you thought of it really ?

cheers
Stuart
Laptop Mac Book Pro i7 retina El Capitan //// Tower/Intel i7-Windows 7 64 Bit, Toshiba i5 Laptop Windows 10
Computers are like air conditioners. They work fine until you start opening windows.

hyperion007

Post by hyperion007 »

I too use Diptrace and I like it very much! Sure, it's not as refined as for example Adobe Photoshop and the like. But it's very logical, intuitive, and easy to work with.

Just do yourself a favor and learn to use all four parts of their application suite. Pattern Editor, Component Editor, Schematic, and PCB Layout. Especially if you are new to PCB design and such, like I was when I started using Diptrace. It's best to do it the "proper" way from the beginning, working from a schematic and then on to PCB layout. Something I didn't do for the longest time :)