C for ARM

Subforum for the Matrix Online Courses, discuss the courses, highlight problems or suggest amendments

Moderator: Benj

jpitz31

C for ARM

Post by jpitz31 »

Hello, Just received the C for ARM course.

I have a 64 bit Windows 7 workstation. I downloaded the EB064.zip file. I installed the RunMe.exe as administrator to install.

I ran the dpinst_amd64.exe as administrator. I ran the Regfix program to fix the license issue.

The C for ARM course materials loads just fine.

I added the C:\Program Files (x86)\Matrix Multimedia\WinARM\utils\bin\ to my path
and setup Programmers Notepad Tools-Options-Tools-None-Global Tools for the same path to make.exe

When I run the Build Project I receive the follow error message: C:\Program: Interrupt/Exception caught (code = 0xc00000fd, addr = 0x423ed3)

So I started a dos shell as administrator and went to the C:\Program Files (x86)\Matrix Multimedia\WinARM\utils\bin location and ran make

I receive the following correct message: : *** No targets specified and no makefile found. Stop.

If I check my path to make sure that C:\Program Files (x86)\Matrix Multimedia\WinARM\utils\bin\ is in the path and change directory to where my makefile is located and run just the make.exe with no arguments I receive the following error:

make: Interrupt/Exception caught (code = 0xc00000fd, addr = 0x423ed3)

If I setup an absolute path to the make.exe command and specify my makefile, as follows:
C:\Users\Guru-dev\Documents\Matrix Multimedia\C4ARMs\ex11>"C:\Program Files (x86)\Matrix Multimedia\WinARM\utils\bin\make"

I receive the following error:

C:\Program: Interrupt/Exception caught (code = 0xc00000fd, addr = 0x423ed3)

Any help in finding a solution to this problem would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Joe

DavidA
Matrix Staff

Re: C for ARM

Post by DavidA »

Hi Joe,

I just sent you an email regarding this.

jpitz31

Re: C for ARM

Post by jpitz31 »

Thanks David,

Got your email. Thanks for the quick response on this issue.

Joe