Please, Please, Please

Subforum for the Matrix Online Courses, discuss the courses, highlight problems or suggest amendments

Moderator: Benj

acestu

Please, Please, Please

Post by acestu »

Please, Please, Please

Managing Director, Boss, whoever is in charge, can you please make an executive decision to make some High Definition movies for this website or youtube, as the ones that are available are to be honest
very poor and you cannot see them as they are low quality, I am sure it stopping people like myself buying flowcode, as it is me, I want to by a business edition of flowcode 5 for pics but not while there are no descent
video tutorials.

I don't think you should be asking for ideas for the next video, you should remake what you have in HD.

Watching the blurry ones is so frustrating.

Please, Please, Please this makes absolute business sense, students and the like are holding back because of this.

Thank you
(rant over)

Stuart Barnes
(potential customer)
Laptop Mac Book Pro i7 retina El Capitan //// Tower/Intel i7-Windows 7 64 Bit, Toshiba i5 Laptop Windows 10
Computers are like air conditioners. They work fine until you start opening windows.

DavidA
Matrix Staff

Re: Please, Please, Please

Post by DavidA »

Hello Stuart,

Our latest videos are done in HD, we hope to redo the tutorial ones in HD along with some commentary at a later stage, and redo them for v5 as well. We apologise, but we do recognise the issue.

acestu

Re: Please, Please, Please

Post by acestu »

Thanks DavidA that's great news and I can't wait to get my copy of Flowcode 5,

You have a great product and I would love to learn how to use it.

Stuart
Laptop Mac Book Pro i7 retina El Capitan //// Tower/Intel i7-Windows 7 64 Bit, Toshiba i5 Laptop Windows 10
Computers are like air conditioners. They work fine until you start opening windows.