youtube

Subforum for the Matrix Online Courses, discuss the courses, highlight problems or suggest amendments

Moderator: Benj

bluejets

youtube

Post by bluejets »

Flowcode seems a well designed system.

Except for youtube lesson videos.

Have to ask, did they originate from your company or are they done by someone else..??Very difficult to follow as there is no audio in many instances and cannot work out what is going on. All one can see is a cursor flicking all over the screen. No explanations.

The video is also blurry and difficult to see because of the small screen size.

Needs to be more tutorial on interfacing with asm and c with respect to timers. Just take a look on Google how many queries there are on the subject. Some are answered by your team but i think it needs more work.

Enamul

Re: youtube

Post by Enamul »

Please put specific topic in forum..you will get maximum help..it's easy to criticise. But you will not get any company with this level of support..I am as a user of Flowcode, I admit that they provide best support and about video..these are not the only thing to follow..If you ask any specific problem we can guide you lots of solution.
Enamul
University of Nottingham
enamul4mm@gmail.com

DavidA
Matrix Staff

Re: youtube

Post by DavidA »

Hello,

We are aware that the videos are not up to scratch, but producing professional looking videos with good quality, well timed audio is quite time consuming, we are looking into improving these at some point and hopefully updated to version 5 of Flowcode.