Memory Error

For Flowcode users to discuss projects, flowcharts, and any other issues related to Flowcode 5.
To post in this forum you must have a registered copy of Flowcode 5 or higher.

Moderator: Benj

acestu

Memory Error

Post by acestu »

Hi,

I am working on a project for positioning a dc motor but when I run the simulation after so long I get a memory error message and Flowcode closes
does anybody have any idea what could be causing this, I suspect it may be something to do with the Eeprom module, I am enclosing a pic of the
message...
mem-error.jpg
mem-error.jpg (54.94 KiB) Viewed 2348 times
Thanks
Acestu
Laptop Mac Book Pro i7 retina El Capitan //// Tower/Intel i7-Windows 7 64 Bit, Toshiba i5 Laptop Windows 10
Computers are like air conditioners. They work fine until you start opening windows.

brandonb

Re: Memory Error

Post by brandonb »

i think it might be a computer registry error, try doing a reg scan, sometimes my computer does this but when it happens to me if i was working on anything on the flowchart i loose it :( , i never know when its gonna happen so if im working on something hefty i usually save before i simulate just in case, to note it hasn't happened to me in a while

acestu

Re: Memory Error

Post by acestu »

Hi Brandon,

Thanks for the info, I will have a look at the registry when I get home....

Cheers
Acestu :D
Laptop Mac Book Pro i7 retina El Capitan //// Tower/Intel i7-Windows 7 64 Bit, Toshiba i5 Laptop Windows 10
Computers are like air conditioners. They work fine until you start opening windows.