Web server

For Flowcode users to discuss projects, flowcharts, and any other issues related to Flowcode 5.
To post in this forum you must have a registered copy of Flowcode 5 or higher.

Moderator: Benj

aydodo

Web server

Post by aydodo »

Hello, I'm a French student and for my final project of the year, my comrades and I have chosen to work with Flowcode, the problem is that we do not use the web server as we want.

Let me explain, we have several switch (5) represent sensors to equip a shutter and thus to make intelligent, the control is done in two ways, either automatic or manual.
final_avec_serveur.fcf
flowcode project
(35.63 KiB) Downloaded 309 times
Sans titre.png
project img
(162.3 KiB) Downloaded 825 times
We want to retrieve sensor data to display on a web and then be able to interact on the control panel from the web site page. After a lot of research on the internet, I realized that the EB023 module does not allow this by default, but I still succeed in reading about the EB069 Wlan module that allows him to do is I want.
Sans titre.png
EB069 control whit hrml
(382.62 KiB) Downloaded 1718 times
I'm falling on a post of LeighM (http://www.matrixmultimedia.com/mmforum ... 40&t=11679) that with a little modification can put features of EB069 on the EB023 but I 'm stuck here and that is why I appeal to you.

Sorry for my english

LeighM
Matrix Staff

Re: Web server

Post by LeighM »

If you update your version of the Webserver component, FC5_PIC_Webserver_2.c
as the instructions on the topic, then you will see an extra macro Read_Swap_Variable in the Webserver

You can use Read_Swap_Variable to get a byte variable from a request parameter (e.g. GET index.htm?1=0)
Have a look at the Flowcode example and the web page ( index.htm ) property