PIC10F200

For Flowcode users to discuss projects, flowcharts, and any other issues related to Flowcode 5.
To post in this forum you must have a registered copy of Flowcode 5 or higher.

Moderator: Benj

josem-mp
Flowcode v5 User

PIC10F200

Post by josem-mp »

Good afternoon, I'm doing a design with PIC10F200, enabled him asleep with the function "Sleep" but I can not wake up the micro.
Anyone know how to awaken the micro activating an interrupt.

thanks

Kenrix2
Flowcode v5 User

Re: PIC10F200

Post by Kenrix2 »

Here are a few options: wake up from a pin change, comparator output change and wdt timeout. To use the wake up from pin change, the gpwu bit of the option register needs to be clear. To wake from sleep using the comparator, bit0 of the cmcon0 register must be cleared. To wake up from sleep using wdt, set the wdte bit in the configuration and the time can be adjusted by using the psa and ps bits in the option register. By checking the status register you can determine what caused the wake from sleep reset and appropriate action can then be taken (similar to in your words "activating an interrupt"). All the above was determined by just quickly reading the device data sheet so there may be mistakes.

If you 'have to have' an interrupt vector or you just don't want to deal with the coding required that's described above, you could look into the 12 series micros.

josem-mp
Flowcode v5 User

Re: PIC10F200

Post by josem-mp »

Sorry, I do not quite understand, can send me an example.
I need that when the GP2 this entry to "0" and the micro sleep when you change this to "1" to wake up.

thanks