Needed help with oled display

Moderator: Benj

nikoslqc

Needed help with oled display

Post by nikoslqc »

i'm hobyst in pic programming with flowcode pic micro. and i m new in forum and flowcode beginner.
i need a litle help with the programming for the oled display. The driver is writed in flowcode v5, i use pic micros 16f xxx series, the display LCD is 44780 compatible, the oled is a raystar REC001602AGPP5N0.
The problem is the folowed the plain lcd typing ok the text in scrool mode in two lines and normal text without scrool typing also the second line without problem. wen i connecting the oled display that typing only in one line the scrooling text and the plain text if you can to give me any help is useful for me.Mi e-mail is
<< Email Removed>>
thankyou in advance
caindly
nikos

nikoslqc

Re: Needed help with oled display

Post by nikoslqc »

nikoslqc wrote:i'm hobyst in pic programming with flowcode pic micro. and i m new in forum and flowcode beginner.
i need a litle help with the programming for the oled display. The driver is writed in flowcode v5, i use pic micros 16f xxx series, the display LCD is 44780 compatible, the oled is a raystar REC001602AGPP5N0.
The problem is the folowed the plain lcd typing ok the text in scrool mode in two lines and normal text without scrool typing also the second line without problem. wen i connecting the oled display that typing only in one line the scrooling text and the plain text if you can to give me any help is useful for me.Mi e-mail is
<< Email Removed>>
thankyou in advance
caindly
nikos
Thanks to every body for the hospitality of my helping request. Thanks to all for my topic reading.
but I do not know why I did not see any answers you may be busy with other more substantive issues . Anyway thank you for that
:( :( :( :?: :?: :?:

kersing
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Re: Needed help with oled display

Post by kersing »

I understand you are looking for an answer, keep in mind the people reading your request for help might not have an answer because they do not have and do not know the hardware you are using. providing a link to a data sheet and attaching your flow chart might help. (But does not guarantee an answer!)
“Integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.”

― C.S. Lewis