V3 Launch

For Flowcode users to discuss projects, flowcharts, and any other issues related to Flowcode 2 and 3.

Moderators: Benj, Mods

goldwingers

V3 Launch

Post by goldwingers »

Hi All,
When can we expect V3 to Launch, Eagerly waiting for the Postie

Ian

Benj
Matrix Staff

Post by Benj »

Hi Ian

V3 is finished now. The only thing left now is for us to send the CD image off for publishing. You can therefore either contact jayne@matrixmultimedia.co.uk for a pre release copy or you can wait for the CD to be published whereby you will be able to pick up a copy at one of our many retailers.

Steve
Matrix Staff

Post by Steve »

The CD has been sent off for manufacturing and should be back with us by next week.

We are currently taking orders. If you have bought V3 of Flowcode, then please contact Jayne and ask for a 30-day trial key - this will unlock all the features, so you will be able to use it before the CD actually arrives.

goldwingers

You got me,

Post by goldwingers »

Steve,
After talking to your people about three weeks ago, I was advised to purchase Ver 2 and they would send a free upgrade to V3, for this pleasure I coughed up some 90 odd quid+ VAT + postage , So i also now see that in your files that if your upgrading from a previous version upto V3 you get a discounted price, Well no one asked me if i was a prior user on the phone. I was a version one user, now bought version 2 and await my V3 with great anticipation but it looks like im paying full whack.... Just my Luck I suppose

Steve
Matrix Staff

Post by Steve »

Ian,

I don't think there was a deliberate attempt to "get you". I suggest you contact Jayne again (by phone or email) to see what can be done to redeem your money.