Details on switch matrix codes and macros

For Flowcode users to discuss projects, flowcharts, and any other issues related to Flowcode 2 and 3.

Moderators: Benj, Mods

IAB48

Details on switch matrix codes and macros

Post by IAB48 »

Sorry to bother you again but can you steer me in the direction of code for say a 4 x 4 keypad matrix.

I have the basic idea 4 x columns x 4 x rows. Each column is made high in turn by setting the equal port to a 1 and each row is read in turn (for each cloumn and checked for a high.

I'm guessing the next step is a decision that in turns assigns a value to a variable and after all the rows are read for each column going to 1 the variable is then acted on in some way.

Are you able to offer further advice please.

Are you also able to advise whether there is any repository of flowcode amcros other then the few examples shown in the examples section of the website

Thanks

Ian Burrows

Benj
Matrix Staff

Re: Details on switch matrix codes and macros

Post by Benj »

Hello Ian

You can look at the way the code is done for the keypad by including a keypad in your program and looking at the C code it produces.

It should then be fairly easy to replicate this functionality to include an extra column.

There is currently no other repository for the examples and macros other then those supplied in the Flowcode V3/Examples folder and the Examples page on the Website.

I am currently looking at building up a bigger repository for component examples etc.