EasyPIC5 with FlowCode

For Flowcode users to discuss projects, flowcharts, and any other issues related to Flowcode 2 and 3.

Moderators: Benj, Mods

JWalthall

EasyPIC5 with FlowCode

Post by JWalthall »

I have had FlowCode for some time but have not had the time to do much learning so I am really a Newbie to this software. I would like to use a Mikroelektronika EasyPIC5 development board with FlowCode. Has this been done by anyone and if so can you please walk me thru what I need to do to use this board to burn the chip. I know that I can save the file as a hex file and then burn using a JDM but I would really like to burn using the chip programmer on the PIC5 board. I will need a step by step proceedure as I really am new to this. Thanks to all in advance.

Benj
Matrix Staff

Re: EasyPIC5 with FlowCode

Post by Benj »

Hello

You will need to see which programming tools are available for the board via the Mikroelektronicas website. If the programming tool for the board has a command prompt mode then you can use the Flowcode's Chip -> Compiler options menu to assign the new programming software. This will allow for programming direct from Flowcode.

JWalthall

Re: EasyPIC5 with FlowCode

Post by JWalthall »

Hi Ben,

Thanks for the insite I have FlowCode up and running with my PIC5 board. It was just as simple as pointing FlowCode programmer to the PIC 5 software. Thanks again !!