Wishfull additions to V3 ?

For Flowcode users to discuss projects, flowcharts, and any other issues related to Flowcode 2 and 3.

Moderators: Benj, Mods

Jerry

Wishfull additions to V3 ?

Post by Jerry »

Is it possible in the next upgrade to have a variable size window for displaying list of Macros ( current limit is 11 ).
And the same for the 'C' code box ( current limit is 12 lines ) .
And same for variables list box ( current is 16 listed ) ?
Thanks
Jerry

Mark

Post by Mark »

Yes, sounds good. I tend to find that the item that tends to fall off the bottom of the macro list window is 'main', which is the tab I use most...

Also double clicking a macro icon usually triggers opening the macro text, but this does not seem to happen for the interrupt icons, which are effectively macro calls.

Having an 'edit macro' alongside 'edit details' and 'edit description' on the macro drop down menu would also be handy (and logical?).
Go with the Flow.

Benj
Matrix Staff

Post by Benj »

We appreciate you inputs and suggestions and they will add it to the list of things to do. However the list is growing by the day so it may take a while for us to get around to this problem.

Steve
Matrix Staff

Post by Steve »

Good suggestions, Jerry - I'll add them to the list.

Mark: on the issue of editing a macro, you can use the menu item "macros...show" to open the macro for editing. I could also add an "OK and edit macro" button on the interrupt icon as well.