Console Text does not clear properly

Forum for Flowcode v6 beta users

Moderator: Benj

acestu

Console Text does not clear properly

Post by acestu »

Hi,

has anybody noticed that when you clear a full screen of text from the console window, it all clears except for the text under the mouse cursor as per picture...
consoleerror.png
(13.06 KiB) Downloaded 3788 times
thanks
Acestu
Laptop Mac Book Pro i7 retina El Capitan //// Tower/Intel i7-Windows 7 64 Bit, Toshiba i5 Laptop Windows 10
Computers are like air conditioners. They work fine until you start opening windows.

JonnyW

Re: Console Text does not clear properly

Post by JonnyW »

Hmm. Looks like a graphical glitch with OpenGL - probably some clash with the menu that was there a second ago.

I can put something in if I have chance to refresh the screen a fraction of a second after the menu closes, but this is a purely cosmetic bug, and the text in the buffer is cleared. It should refresh OK the next time the console updates, resizes or scrolls.

Jonny

acestu

Re: Console Text does not clear properly

Post by acestu »

Hi Jonny,

Yes it does this every time you clear the text, I just thought it might be worth mentioning....

cheers
Acestu
Laptop Mac Book Pro i7 retina El Capitan //// Tower/Intel i7-Windows 7 64 Bit, Toshiba i5 Laptop Windows 10
Computers are like air conditioners. They work fine until you start opening windows.