Flowcode 6 - latest components, bug fixes and improvements

For Flowcode users to discuss projects, flowcharts, and any other issues related to Flowcode 6.

Moderator: Benj

Benj
Matrix Staff

Flowcode 6 - latest components, bug fixes and improvements

Post by Benj »

Hello,

We periodically do a release of Flowcode containing numerous bug fixes and improvements.

In between releases any bug fixes or improvements get released to the forums but can quickly get lost in the day to day conversations and the multitude of different threads.

So here is a place I will keep up to date with the latest and greatest. This should act to allow you to get completely up to date in between releases and should also hopefully allow us to have a better range of testing on any new features or bug fixes to make sure we don't cause a big problem when the next release rolls around.

The update focuses on three of the main Flowcode areas but not currently the main executable.

CAL - Code abstraction layer used to convert the Flowcode generic C into chip specific code.
FCD - Flowcode chip definitions used to tell Flowcode about the chip specifics
Components - Flowcode component files

Here is a link to the latest files, you need to extract the files to your "Flowcode 6" folder and restart Flowcode for the changes to be loaded.

http://www.matrixtsl.com/software/Flowc ... ode6WB.zip

Last update: 18/01/16

jgu1

Re: Flowcode 6 - latest components, bug fixes and improvemen

Post by jgu1 »

Hi Ben!

Very fine with these fixes Ben, thank´s. I suppose that the procedure is as always that we should overwrite the old files with your the new files in the directories where they belong.

And I dare to ask, does it takes a long time yet before an update :wink:

Best regard

Jorgen

Benj
Matrix Staff

Post by Benj »

Hi Jorgen,

The update release is pending we are just trying to get in as many reported major bug fixes as we can. Some things are taking slightly longer to solve than anticipated.

Yes you simply overwrite the files.

If there are any problems then please let us know and you can roll back by repairing the installation via the Programs control panel.

407charles

Post by 407charles »

Hi Benj, I did download the latest Flowcode 6 update, This fixes are already loaded into the latest update? If not, would you please post the necessary steps to perform this operation? I have never done it before and I don't want to do it wrong and mess something up.

Benj
Matrix Staff

Post by Benj »

Flowcode release version 6.1.3.2 is more up to date and will already include these fixes.