;-) Digital /Analog Icon for set

Please add any feature requests for Flowcode version 6 here

Moderator: Benj

Forum rules
Only feature requests will be considered here. General questions should not be posted in this forum.
Rudi

;-) Digital /Analog Icon for set

Post by Rudi »

Hi
perhabs this can be done ;-)
I wish ( for a not well know c coder like me ) a ICON, that set the Pin, Port Digital or Analog in Flowchart.
Perhabs the second wish is possible too, the Function of Pin, Port as a Input, Output or In and Output.
But this i think is not need, Input Icon and Output Icon allready here, but if must change in the Flowchart
after a generally or a just in time need, this will be helped in coding with flowchart too.

So in Flowchart with this two extra wishes can work nonstob in this with ICON, and the right settings comes over the CHIP Config.
If Chip is changed in Flowchart, the manual configs by C code Icon and anything else experiments ;-) ( like me )
will change with this ICONS for the changed CHIP ( TARGET ) too.

so perhabs this all two's will be possible?

best wishes
rudi
;-)
NO Hurry
^^^^^^^^

Benj
Matrix Staff

Re: ;-) Digital /Analog Icon for set

Post by Benj »

Hi Rudi,

This won't work for analogue but hopefully analogue is already covered quite well by the analogue components.

If you create a "single digital pin" type property as shown here: http://www.matrixtsl.com/wiki/index.php ... a_Property

Then you can use a calculation icon to manipulate that pin. Say the property variable is my_pin then the following commands allow you to manipulate the pin state.

my_pin = 0 //Convert pin to output and pull output low
my_pin = 1 //Convert pin to output and pull output high
var = my_pin //Convert pin to input and store state into var