Cannot activate new license to flowcode 6

A collection of posts and articles on getting started in Flowcode v6

Moderator: Benj

skquah

Cannot activate new license to flowcode 6

Post by skquah »

Hello, Ben
I am skquah... I have just bought the flowcode 6 license on 29 Aug. 2015.
It is a professional commercial license plus a PIC pack during the 50% discount offer date ..

My problem is, previously I am using my older computer window XP to create my matrix user name and
password when I am using the 30 days trial to learn on flow code v6.. Now I am using window 10 to
download and activated the license key and every things went on successfully according to the guide
instruction and the viewing license page indicate I have the professional license and the PIC pack attached..
But when I run a test program with this new download v6 , and as I try to compile to hex file or chip, it
display " not for commercial use and cannot perform this task" .. That means I am still cannot convert to my
new purchase professional license, and I am still at the old 30 days trial v6..

I have re-download v6 a couple of times to see if this problem could go away, but the problem is still there..
I have read the FAQ on this issue, " window XP for matrix user name and password and cannot register on
new convert license" on this forum..
My question now, is how to go to the page to re-activate and make changes to my previous matrix user name
and password and make correction and re-activation.. Pls help me to solve this problem..
Thank you in advance..

DavidA
Matrix Staff

Re: Cannot activate new license to flowcode 6

Post by DavidA »

Hi,

We are in contact via email for this issue, Ben doesnt really deal with issues like these so please reply to my email and we will sort out your problem as soon as possible.

Thanks.

skquah

Re: Cannot activate new license to flowcode 6

Post by skquah »

Thanks, David
You have solved the above problem for me..
Thank you ..... I appreciate this help and thank you to Matrix for the
prompt service..