free version V7

For Flowcode users to discuss projects, flowcharts, and any other issues related to Flowcode 7.

Moderator: Benj

saschech@gmx.de

free version V7

Post by saschech@gmx.de »

Hello
I want compile to hex a very small code;I show no license to do this.
Have the V7 not a 30day license for test my programs from V5 and V6?

Regards Wolfgang

Steve
Matrix Staff

Re: free version V7

Post by Steve »

Hi Wolfgang,

At the moment, the free version has no compilation rights for now. We hope to have this in place in the next month.

Regards,
Steve.

saschech@gmx.de

hello steve

thanks for anser.
but have the V7 not a 30day license for test my programs from V5 and V6?

regards Wolfgang

Steve
Matrix Staff

Post by Steve »

We'll also have a 30-day trial of the full program available at some point in the next few months.

saschech@gmx.de

Hello
I am not very happy test the new V7 only optikal. What is the background to this license policy?; or is the V7 is still in beta phase the user? The V7 has felt more hooks as V6 at the start(for me). ....
You mean one months or many months?

regards Wolfgang

Steve
Matrix Staff

Post by Steve »

Hi Wolfgang,

Due to commitments with our partners, we had committed to release Flowcode V7 now. We have been working hard to fix issues with the paid-for version as a priority over the free version, so the free version is a little behind in development. But we realised it was important to have a free version available for evaluation so we released this anyway - despite the lack of compilation and other issues.

We know when we release V6 there were lots of initial problems and our initial feedback has been that the initial release of V7 is much more stable and bug-free than V6. However, I know there are problems with the free version.

As I said, there will be a free version with compilation and download capability coming in the next month or two. We do not want to commit to a date at this point because our priority has to be to support those customers who have bought V7. But it is definitely important that we have a usable free version and we will get to it soon.

If you want a better free version to evaluate, it may be better if you wait a few months.

Regards,
Steve.

Steve
Matrix Staff

Post by Steve »

Hi Wolfgang,

The following post shows how to evaluate all the components. We still do not allow compilation, but it will extent the features available in your free/evaluation version.

http://www.matrixtsl.com/mmforums/viewt ... 853#p75518