STM32F469NI DISCO SD CARD FAT

For Flowcode users to discuss projects, flowcharts, and any other issues related to Flowcode 7.

Moderator: Benj

achillis1

STM32F469NI DISCO SD CARD FAT

Post by achillis1 »

Hello,

The following St microcontroller also utilizes SD card function.
1. How do I use the FAT component in flowcode in order to work with the STH32F?
If I use the "read file" command how then I display/ draw the photo file on the screen?
2. If I want to read analogue value and then display it on the STM32F screen how to add a value display?

> here I am going to merge a different issue BUT I think is relevant so I will not open a new topic:
3. when I add outputs,LEDs and FAT component ; the 2d dashboard opens but I cannot view the components and I cannot search for them! Is there a way to "drag" them in focus?

Thank you
Best Regards
Andreas Achilleos

Benj
Matrix Staff

Re: STM32F469NI DISCO SD CARD FAT

Post by Benj »

Hello Andreas,

1) There are a number of ways to display a bitmap image on the gLCD.

One way is to use the Bitmap drawer component to store the bitmap image in the microcontroller ROM, there are a couple of examples here.
https://www.matrixtsl.com/wikiv7/index. ... b2297168a5

Another way is to store the bitmap on the SD card and then parse the bitmap file from the card, there is an example of this here.
https://www.matrixtsl.com/wikiv7/index. ... 7bffb583c5

2) Printing an analogue value should be as simple as printing a number to the display. If the value is a floating point then you will have to convert the value to a string using the FloatToString$() calculation function.

3) Do all the components disappear the same way or is it just certain components. Maybe open the 3D panel window and make sure they are not being added there.
Rather then double clicking the component you can manually drag it from the toolbar onto a panel window and this should help to see where the component is being added.