Timer component

For Flowcode users to discuss projects, flowcharts, and any other issues related to Flowcode 7.

Moderator: Benj

kennethnilsen69

Timer component

Post by kennethnilsen69 »

Hi I have problems if I want to use more than 4 Timer components. I can not make the 5 Timer to work. In the Timer component, up to 9 Timers are available

Are there any restrictions or is this a bug?

I use:
FC7 and a EPIO40P16
Attachments
TimerTest.fcfx
(67.26 KiB) Downloaded 238 times

kennethnilsen69

Re: Timer component

for the Arduino Nano I can't use any Timer components.

just by adding a Timer component on a blank project to Nano I get this error message:

Launching the compiler...
C:\Program Files (x86)\Flowcode 7\compilers\avr\batchfiles\avra.bat atmega328p "C:\Users\Kenneth\DOCUME~1\Arduino\TimerTestNano.elf" "C:\Users\Kenneth\DOCUME~1\Arduino\TimerTestNano.c" "C:\Users\Kenneth\DOCUME~1\Arduino\TimerTestNano.lst"
Launching compiler...

C:\Users\Kenneth\DOCUME~1\Arduino>"C:\PROGRA~2\FLOWCO~2\COMPIL~1\avr\BATCHF~1\..\bin\avr-gcc.exe" -mmcu=atmega328p -Os -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -funsigned-char -o "C:\Users\Kenneth\DOCUME~1\Arduino\TimerTestNano.elf" "C:\Users\Kenneth\DOCUME~1\Arduino\TimerTestNano.c" -lm -Wl,-gc-sections
C:\Users\Kenneth\DOCUME~1\Arduino\TimerTestNano.c: In function 'FCD_026e1_Timer1__StartCounter':
C:\Users\Kenneth\DOCUME~1\Arduino\TimerTestNano.c:284: error: expected expression before '=' token
C:\Users\Kenneth\DOCUME~1\Arduino\TimerTestNano.c: In function 'FCD_026e1_Timer1__StopCounter':
C:\Users\Kenneth\DOCUME~1\Arduino\TimerTestNano.c:397: error: expected expression before ';' token
C:\Users\Kenneth\DOCUME~1\Arduino\TimerTestNano.c: In function 'FCD_026e1_Timer1__GetRawCount':
C:\Users\Kenneth\DOCUME~1\Arduino\TimerTestNano.c:475: error: expected expression before ';' token
C:\Users\Kenneth\DOCUME~1\Arduino\TimerTestNano.c:516: warning: left shift count >= width of type

Error returned from [avr-gcc.exe]
Completed compilation, return = 1

C:\Program Files (x86)\Flowcode 7\compilers\avr\batchfiles\avra.bat reported error code 1
Attachments
TimerTestNano.fcfx
(11.76 KiB) Downloaded 207 times

Benj
Matrix Staff

Post by Benj »

Hello,

To make sure you are using the latest files please can you make sure you are running version 7.3 and also have applied the latest bug fixes available here. viewtopic.php?f=63&t=19743

Hopefully this will solve the problem but let us know if not.

kennethnilsen69

the latest update fixed the problem with Nano but not on the EPIO40P16