Missing Print

A forums to allow bugs and problems with Flowcode v7 to be reported and resolved.

Moderator: Benj

stevenhr

Missing Print

Post by stevenhr »

In both the File menu and the Tool Bar the print icon is missing. I am running Flowcode 7.1.1 with Windows 10. Thanks

Benj
Matrix Staff

Re: Missing Print

Post by Benj »

Hello,

Under the File menu is an item called Create Project report. This creates a breakdown of your program which can be viewed in a HTML web browser and also printed from there.

If you want more control then you can use the Print Screen button on your keyboard and paste the image into Microsoft Paint which will allow you to edit and print the parts of the image you want.

Steve001
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Post by Steve001 »

i use "ctrl" + "p"

steve
Success always occurs in private and failure in full view.

Benj
Matrix Staff

Post by Benj »

Wow it's interesting that that is allowed yet there is no print button or menu item, I'll investigate this.

DCW

Post by DCW »

Hello guys - I thought.. you'd removed it... (cause it just prints such useless info.. so small - really useless...) so I thought you'd removed it.. !!
no problem.. but a better solution - would win many accolades .. !! indeed.!!
Regards
DCW..

Steve
Matrix Staff

Post by Steve »

We had decided to remove the print functionality because the "create project report" or "save image" options effectively did the same thing. It appears that although we removed the print feature from the menu, we have not totally removed the functionality and Ctrl-P still works.

I think we'll leave the Ctrl-P in there for now, but our "official" line is we suggest using those other menu options ("create project report" or "save image") and printing from there.