GLCD NOT WORK

An area to discuss 8-bit PIC specific problems and examples

Moderator: Benj

gdt

Re: GLCD NOT WORK

Post by gdt »

Hi,
you are confusing a bit because I didn't post any video. Anyway you are right regarding the speed of the CPU. It was one of the thing I had in mind to test as soon as possible. I'll try also you flowchart and let you know.

Regards
Giuseppe

celebriums

Post by celebriums »

Hi Gdt

The video I'm talking about is video sharing @Guti. I'm sorry for the confusion. :shock:

My purpose is to help completely. I hope I did not regret you..

I am waiting for the solution of the problem.
Sincerely Regards
Sadık SUME

www.kaandesign.com.tr

gdt

Post by gdt »

Hello,
please don't misunderstand me!!! Thanks of course for reading somebody else problems and share your experience! This is the spirit of the forum!
Of course I do the same when I have time.
I just said that to make sure you where answering at the right post. No problems at all and again thank you!
I'll let you know the results as soon as I can test it.

Regards
Giuseppe

gdt

Post by gdt »

Hello,
I tested my configuration with external xtal 20MHz on and also the version from Celebrium but in all cases I got same results.
I give up here as this display is not very interesting for me because it takes many pins from PIC.
Thanks everybody for your help.

Regards
Giuseppe

Guti

Post by Guti »

Good morning to you all!

I REALLY need to get this controller to work. Does anyone know any configuration or any screen model that has worked with this controller? I want to see if copying the pins of the configuration of the t6963 would help me.

Have a nice Weekend!

Guti

Post by Guti »

Good morning to you all!

I REALLY need to get this controller to work. Does anyone know any configuration or any screen model that has worked with this controller? I want to see if copying the pins of the configuration of the t6963 would help me.

Have a nice Weekend!

Guti

Post by Guti »

Hello! It seems like no one is listening to me! In the year 2015, in the date 14/12 i documented about this problem, but i didn't get a valid response neither. I ask again: Is there ANY display that works with the t6963 controller? If not, please remove this controller from the list of working controllers.
I bought this product because of this controller and 3 years later, still doesn't work. I've tried lots of examples with the arduino platform and the same configuration, and all the screens work flawlessly. I think it's a product problem. Can anyone give me a solution? Because i payed a big amount of money and the product I bought just doesn't work. I feel like the technical support just doesn't care. I also bought niple, and the people at niple fixed every problem i had. And i didn't even pay the half i payed for this product. Is there any person that knows what they are doing? Trying to contact with email to the company and i get redirected to the forum almost instantly, or not even a response whatsoever.

Benj
Matrix Staff

Post by Benj »

Hello,
I've tried lots of examples with the arduino platform and the same configuration, and all the screens work flawlessly.
Please can you post your examples or point me to where I can find them so I can see the code base your using?

I'm still basing the component off the code here: http://en.radzio.dxp.pl/t6963/

Here is the Flowcode component source project if you want to have a look through the code and compare with your known working code.
glcd_T6963C.fcfx
(155.86 KiB) Downloaded 264 times

Benj
Matrix Staff

Post by Benj »

Hello,

This is in threat of falling off my radar again. If you could answer the questions above Guti then it would help a lot to get this component up and running for you.

SILVESTROS9

Post by SILVESTROS9 »

Hello to all !
I continue to find some way to drive a GLCD ...so I asked for some manufacturers to send me some info about that LCD.... one of them , send me a code in assembly for a GLCD 240x128 with T6963C controller....I would like to convert that in C , and then to FC8 to test if that works and edit that...is it possible that? is there some way to convert that code to FC8?...i send the code for any help....thanks...
Attachments
DEM240128D_ASSEMBLER EXAMPLE.txt
(38.17 KiB) Downloaded 165 times