german helpfile

For questions and comments on programming in general. And for any items that don't fit into the forums below.

Moderators: Benj, Mods

volker

german helpfile

Post by volker »

Hi, I tried to get more Info about the german helpfile. How can i get, as you may know englisch isn´t my motherlanguage. Any help is welcome. VK

Kersing, I do really not want to abuse somebody. OK, sorry I was in the wrong theme. But whith blocking the post now I get no answer and think about how it lloks like a new member is blocked after 2 posts. Once again I am sorry, just a blood newby.

kersing
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Re: german helpfile

Post by kersing »

Your original post has been moved to the Flowcode 5 Free Edition forum, as that is the version you are using according to your messages. That message is still open for answers. I simply moved one of the questions to the appropriate part of the forum and closed the double posting as it does not add anything usefull.

Regarding the answer to your question, you need to wait for someone knowing the answer to reply. Repeating the question will not help.
“Integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.”

― C.S. Lewis

DavidA
Matrix Staff

Post by DavidA »

Hello volker,

Are you refering to Flowcode v5 Help file, these should be included in Flowcode and should automatically switch to the correct language based on the default language set in Flowcode.

For Flowcode v6 there is no german help file yet, we are looking into how we can get the translations done on the vast amount of information we have in the English wiki we have created.

JonnyW

Post by JonnyW »

Hi. I might be wrong but the language translations may not be packaged in the free version of Flowcode.

There is no protection on them and if they are not available already on this forum in a zip file I will be happy tomorrow to grab the version in my copy and post these, as I consider this to be a real oversight in the demo version.

If someone reading this would like to post the v5 DEDE.dll (which is the German translation for Flowcode) and the appropriate .CHM file (I do not know what it is called off the top of my head) then feel free to get in first!

Cheers, and have a happy new year!

Jonny