SPI issues

For questions and comments on programming in general. And for any items that don't fit into the forums below.

Moderators: Benj, Mods

Lord Grezington
Flowcode V4 User

SPI issues

Post by Lord Grezington »

Hello All

I think this follows on from my post here viewtopic.php?f=7&t=19443 where I was having problems with the i2c peripheral. I am using the exact same PIC (dsPIC33EP32MC204) on a different PCB (completely different design) and getting the same problems that I had found with the i2c with the SPI.

I can toggle the output pin (SDO) high/low and I can get the signal on the pin ok, but when I use the SPI peripheral there is nothing. Have had tried both the hardware and software options (remapping SDO to B11 and SDI to B10) and I get nothing. I have tried swapping the SDI and SDO pins over with no success.

Can someone please check to see if there are any issues with the serial peripherals (being remapped) with the dsPIC33EPMC204 when using FC V6.1.4.0

Thanks

Lord Grezington
Flowcode V4 User

Re: SPI issues

Post by Lord Grezington »

Hi

Does anyone know if I can somehow do something to the serial macros to get them to work? the only option I have left is to try and bit bang the data bit this is going to take a long time...

Thanks