will in flowcode,bad in protues

For questions and comments on programming in general. And for any items that don't fit into the forums below.

Moderators: Benj, Mods

mossine

will in flowcode,bad in protues

Post by mossine »

hi everyone
Sare.png
(118.38 KiB) Downloaded 2654 times
probe.png
(140.14 KiB) Downloaded 2656 times
is there any mistake in this example .its work good in flowcode simulation . but in protues couldn't update the volt value ,and couldn't apply the ASCII codes : '\n' or '\r'
or "\n\r"
thank you .
analog input 12volt .rar
(29.41 KiB) Downloaded 497 times

Rudi

Re: will in flowcode,bad in protues

Post by Rudi »

:!: :idea:

mhmm.. which version controll revision you use in FC5
( see at the panel and help about )
version.png

which version controll revision you use in proteus

perhabs they incompatible?

Rudi

Post by Rudi »

sorry mohssine- I'm a little disappointed about your attitude
no one in the world working for nothing.

matrixTSL has hired and everyone gets salary for his work on the involvement and improvement of flow code. flow code can only be as good as everyone is working on this, and she is engaged. without salary for his work can't do someone this.

that matrixTSL that can not be financed through air and water and on revenue dependent must not only understand but it is called market economy.

when the developer knows that his program is a bootleg, it will not provide support.

so please understand that I can not help you in this art and honestly not even want.

maybe provides you flow code 7 a possibility to use it as part of a free version or ask matrixTSL direct.

Maybe it's legal to get Flowcode for nothing and use possible in the context of a longer test phase; and when your project is finished and you bring it to market, you have revenue and can afford a legal version.

There's also the education versions. Think about that again.

But as it is now, that's unfair, mohssine.
Respect the work of others - then your work is respected and you can then also be helped over the boundaries of a support.

I see that you're signed Since 2013, you use this bootleg FC5 since that time? Too bad, then I made a mistake in you. I really like you helped in pinguino and it works well, in FC6 and FC5.

Pity pity.
Then you do not honorierst my effort into pinguino also.
i am not in the stuff of matrixTSL, but i am developer too.
this is my work.
from where I live and feed my family.
if my work paid none, what are we to live?
think sometimes about it what you want to achieve with your work.
if you no one wants to pay a little later, do you do next?

wish you all the best
rudi

medelec35
Matrix Staff

Post by medelec35 »

mossine,
I have deleted your post as we don't condone talking about the different pirate versions of software you use.

Martin
Martin

mossine

Post by mossine »

hi everyone
hi Mr Rudi , hi Mr Martin ?
haw are you ?
I hope that more satisfactory in the delivery of my point of view without injustice Because of my bad english language and translation problems ,
I've read what you wrote and Strongly respected as a principle, What you said is not likely error but is a given right ,
all fully conscious,this is not the result of this moment, but the time since... years
No one likes to take his efforts Unjustly "that matrixTSL that can not be financed through air and water and on revenue"
This is shameful for people respected and Who integrate into society legally.
between brackets
(-- I have previously shown you in the pictures Where can I get electronic components,my eby stor amzon ..alixpress.Everything from haberdashery) (--This was one of the highest things that led me to search for immigration,to a Country respects the competences and respects the property,) ,
(--Some of the developers in another forum advised me to stay away from the noise, pollution and the harshness of life..and and and ...)
What a strange proposal ,i will not be losing eating and health here or there. what i losing is the hope ..my dreams . Way of life that I wanted .The
respect of those around me and the community. It don't want detract from my country . but current policy her against development of science,
it's a Depreciation Policy..)

But some reproach me on this investment policies, The monopoly of thought and creativity, As long as many calls to capitalize on the discovery, development and competencies, But what I see , Who has the money can innovation . However, there are minds even among the poor classes a competences ,, Developer or inventor innately , that concerned with securing daily sustenance. That cannot afford to buy software tools.
They lost their talents and abilities as you said "that can not be financed through air and water and on revenue",
Rather, it was to find a way optimized for each, because of piracy will not stop in lost monopoly policy,and curbing creativity
For example, dispensing with some old copies and make them free.for Support the poor innovators and developers.
Expressly overall monopoly of the product approach , It is abhorrent policy really,
Monopoly product of the first copies to the latest version.its Monopoly of thought and creativity
And the current subsidy policy, depriving the developer of several things.
This point of view of my own and relating to one,
I respect your views and appreciate it.
I think of to stop programming and stop to do something , even though it's my hobby too ,
And I forget that I have developed a simple program, Because my means were not allow me.
And that some forums do not like to support me Continue to try Satisfy the desire for programming and creative .Because I've been using counterfeit copies.
I agree with you said, It's Rights ,But this is the situation here,
thank you so much Mr Rudi for your support .
really i was loved your help to me ,
Yours respectfully MR Rudi ;MR Martin ,matrix TSL community
best wishes,, mohssine