Text buttons phantom

For Flowcode users to discuss projects, flowcharts, and any other issues related to Flowcode 8.

Moderator: Benj

Ferla
Flowcode v5 User

Text buttons phantom

Post by Ferla »

Hi,
I purchased FC8, but I have a problem with text display macro components. Also the Icons bar can not move to the left side, remains fixed at the top
Pc win7 64bit
Ram 8Gb
screen resolution 1366X768

Thanks
Ferla
Attachments
Not Buttom.jpg
Not Buttom.jpg (53.2 KiB) Viewed 2347 times

Ferla
Flowcode v5 User

Re: Text buttons phantom

Post by Ferla »

Matrix Staff
I found out that it is caused when the Italian language is invoked. You can correct it? I have to put in a new fix
Ferla

DanielM

Post by DanielM »

Dear Ferla,

My sincerest apologies for this. I'm please to say I've fixed the issue with the dialog and it was due to a fault during the translation to Italian.

Please download the following zip, and extract its contents to the "languages" subfolder inside your Flowcode v8 install folder (usually found in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Flowcode v8\languages"), overwriting the existing FlowITIT.dll file inside that folder.
FlowITIT.zip
(700.5 KiB) Downloaded 171 times
Regarding the icon bar: This was a recent deliberate decision to bind the icon bar to each programming view, in order to try and make it more obvious for beginners. The next patch for Flowcode v8 will include the ability to use the old style of icon bars if you wish. Currently, Flowcode will place the icon bar at the top if it detects that you are using a monitor with a very low vertical resolution (I think the cutoff value is 800 vertical pixels), in order to display as much of the bar as possible.

I hope that this has helped.

Kind regards,

Daniel

Ferla
Flowcode v5 User

Post by Ferla »

Thanks Daniel, no problem, I try this evening. :wink:
Ferla