Embedded component initialization code error GLCD 7567SPI

For Flowcode users to discuss projects, flowcharts, and any other issues related to Flowcode 8.

Moderator: Benj

nikolaj05rus

Embedded component initialization code error GLCD 7567SPI

Post by nikolaj05rus »

When using the GLCD 7567SPI component, an error was detected in the initialization code B, in which three commands were missing that affect the display of information on the screen. After the introduction of these commands information has appeared successfully. I ask you to fix the component, since after the fifth version the ability to edit components disappeared. There should be the following order of sending commands for initialization: A2,A0,C8,A6,40,25,81,3F,2C,2E,2F,81,25,F8,00,AF.
I would like to increase the number of points in height from 32 to 128, thanks.
Nikolas

Benj
Matrix Staff

Re: Embedded component initialization code error GLCD 7567SPI

Post by Benj »

Hello Nikolas,

Have you changed the component Pixel Height property from 32 to 128?

If this is not enough can you use the WriteCommand macro to send the additional commands you need to send?

nikolaj05rus

Re: Embedded component initialization code error GLCD 7567SPI

Post by nikolaj05rus »

I manually changed the height to 64, but cleaning the display goes to the half of the screen. it works command without clear parameters. I managed to see it only after display initialization, for which the code was written with the help of the write_command.This is inconvenient, I would like to get a full component macro with changes, it would be great not only for me! 8))