Program no longer works after V8 update

For Flowcode users to discuss projects, flowcharts, and any other issues related to Flowcode 8.

Moderator: Benj

ChrisT66

Program no longer works after V8 update

Post by ChrisT66 »

I use the two analog pins 6 and 7 on my atmega328pTQFP with a simple query as a switch.
Since the last update of Flowcode V8 this does not work anymore! What was changed here by the update??

Thanks a lot! Greetings Chris

jgu1

Re: Program no longer works after V8 update

Post by jgu1 »

Hi Chris!

Same for me look here: viewtopic.php?f=78&t=22672 :(

Br jorgen

Benj
Matrix Staff

Post by Benj »

Hello,

We recently fixed a long running bug with the reference voltage setting on the Arduino Uno / 328 / 328P devices.

Before the settings the user selected was getting switched and potentially corrupted whereas now it should be correct. Check your ADC component property settings relating to the ADC reference voltage.

If you're still having issues then please let us know and I will investigate.

ChrisT66

Post by ChrisT66 »

Hello Ben,

thank you for the answer. But I think something still does not fit. When selecting the controller atmega328pTQFP you also get a warning in my programm that a component is connected to ADC6 (potentiometer) and the controller has only 8 channels...? Somehow illogical and this message did not exist before the update!
A simple GetByte query now always returns the same result no matter if 0V or 5V are applied to the input.
Is it possible to undo the update somehow?

Regards Chris

ChrisT66

Post by ChrisT66 »

Small correction: the warning also came before (still have a V8 without update on my laptop). But only for the ADC6 and not the ADC7 on which I also have a potentiometer connected...

Nevertheless, a query for both channels no longer works for me after the update.