RFID RC-522

For Flowcode users to discuss projects, flowcharts, and any other issues related to Flowcode 8.

Moderator: Benj

AbhijitR

RFID RC-522

Post by AbhijitR »

Hello!

Since yesterday I am trying to make my RC-522 work with PIC18F26K22, I used the chart from the below link shared by Ben.

https://www.matrixtsl.com/wiki/index.ph ... 0c86d9ebb7

One of the changes I made in this chart is the controller, as I do not use the ATMEGA328P so I changed the chip to PIC18, changed the display pins to port B and the SPI of the reader to channel 1 (which is port C), used 16Mhz crystal, but I do not know where I am going wrong, nothing happens, only No Card keeps on flashing on the display.

The next thought I had in my mind was whether the card and tag are paired with the reader (but it is a reader and writer as per the seller so I think pairing is not needed with the reader) or both (card and tag) has to be paired with the controller first, if there is no data available in the controller about the card and tag how will the controller recognize and act accordingly, I hope I understand correct.

May I request to please check my chart and validate if everything (properties etc) is okay and as expected, (This is the description of the RFID I am using Contactless RFID, 3.3V, SPI, Range around 3cm, based on NXP MF-RC522 chip), can someone correct me.

Thank you.

Abhi
Attachments
RFID_MFRC522_UID_Test_27-09-2022.fcfx
(15.6 KiB) Downloaded 221 times