Possible Bug when Scrolling

Moderator: Benj

chipfryer27
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Possible Bug when Scrolling

Post by chipfryer27 »

Hi

Not sure if this is a bug or something specific to my machine.

I have a program that has a few macro's within. When I open up the program it opens up in the Main flowchart area and all is good. If I then click on one of the macro's and that macro has a lot of icons that would necessitate scrolling to the right and down to view, then the vertical scroll bar isn't available. Minimising / restoring the window doesn't help.

If however I collapse some icons then the scroll bar reappears and all is good. I can then expand / collapse / navigate to other macro's or whatever without issue. It is just when I initially enter the macro the problem occurs.

As I said, this might be a quirk with my machine or perhaps a bug, but if so it is a very minor one for me.

Regards

DanielM

Re: Possible Bug when Scrolling

Post by DanielM »

Hi,

I can look into this with an aim to have it fixed for the next release. It sounds like the size isn't being calculated initially, and that's why the vertical scroll bar isn't available. Folding/unfolding triggers a recalculation of layout/size etc. and this would explain why it gets fixed.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Daniel

chipfryer27
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Re: Possible Bug when Scrolling

Post by chipfryer27 »

Hi Daniel

Thanks for the quick reply. Sounds like it is well in hand.

It's a minor thing for me, not even reaching "slightly chaffed" on my scale of "things I'm irritated about today" :)

Regards