SPI

Moderator: Benj

Maxheadroom

SPI

Post by Maxheadroom »

Hi, there seems to be a complier error when I try to use the SPI Slave component as below, However the SPI Master works fine any ideas? and it keeps counting down the trial key even when I have installed my key?

H:\Docs\coat>xc16-gcc -c -mcpu="33EP256MU806" -omf=coff -funsigned-char -fno-short-double -Os -I"C:\PROGRA~2\Flowcode\Common\COMPIL~1\pic16\BATCHF~1\..\support\h" -I"C:\PROGRA~2\Flowcode\Common\COMPIL~1\pic16\BATCHF~1\" -std=gnu99 "sip test".c -o "sip test".o
Options have been disabled due to restricted license
Visit http://www.microchip.com/ to purchase a new key.
In file included from C:\ProgramData\MatrixTSL\FlowcodeV8\CAL\includes.c:1062:0,
from sip test.c:150:
C:\ProgramData\MatrixTSL\FlowcodeV8\CAL\/PIC16BIT\PIC16BIT_CAL_SPI.c: In function 'FC_CAL_SPI_Slave_Init_1':
C:\ProgramData\MatrixTSL\FlowcodeV8\CAL\/PIC16BIT\PIC16BIT_CAL_SPI.c:696:3: error: 'MX_SPI_SS_TRIS_X' undeclared (first use in this function)
C:\ProgramData\MatrixTSL\FlowcodeV8\CAL\/PIC16BIT\PIC16BIT_CAL_SPI.c:696:3: note: each undeclared identifier is reported only once for each function it appears in
C:\ProgramData\MatrixTSL\FlowcodeV8\CAL\/PIC16BIT\PIC16BIT_CAL_SPI.c:696:3: error: 'MX_SPI_SS_PIN_X' undeclared (first use in this function)

Error returned from [xc16-gcc.exe]

Thanks...

LeighM
Matrix Staff

Re: SPI

Post by LeighM »

Thanks for the spot.
Please try attached updated file, until we get this into the update system,
to go into directory C:\ProgramData\MatrixTSL\FlowcodeV8\CAL\PIC16BIT
Attachments
PIC16BIT_CAL_SPI.c
(29.2 KiB) Downloaded 199 times

Maxheadroom

Post by Maxheadroom »

All working now :D

thanks, Sean...

LeighM
Matrix Staff

Post by LeighM »

and it keeps counting down the trial key even when I have installed my key?
I think this is normal, as the trial probably gives you more functionality than your key.
But I'll ask David to confirm

DavidA
Matrix Staff

Post by DavidA »

Hi,

Yes! You will still continue to have the trial till after the 30days are up, then it will automatically revert to your licence, if you would like to start your licence immediately i can end the trial for you manually here, please PM me with your username and i can do that for you!