Matrix team FCD files!

For Flowcode users to discuss projects, flowcharts, and any other issues related to Flowcode 4.
To post in this forum you must have a registered copy of Flowcode 4 or higher. To sign up for this forum topic please use the "Online Resources" link in the Flowcode Help Menu.

Moderator: Benj

jgu1

Matrix team FCD files!

Post by jgu1 »

Hi Matrix team!

A friendly request to the team, please look at the link: http://www.matrixmultimedia.com/mmforum ... =29&t=9970
and read the text concerning FCD files.
Would it not be a good idea. MM team was able to verify the fixes and possibly approve them in "Temporary fixes for V4.5 PICmicro release". :D

Happy newyear to all.

Best regard

jgu1

DavidA
Matrix Staff

Re: Matrix team FCD files!

Post by DavidA »

Hi jgu1!

Yes this is something we are wanting to get better at, we tend to make fixes for individual users and not really publish them, our aim is to improve on this for v5. I will look into the fixes and see if i cant get them added for you.

petesmart
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Post by petesmart »

Hi David,

A suggestion for your consideration if i may. What would be really helpful is a section under your Resource section on your MM website which contains all of your fixes/updates to .c and .fcf files. This will save a significant amount of time searching the forum site when you come across a problem.

Administration could be made simple by checking in the files in date order, so you don't have to worry about keeping the latest version, we user/customers could figure that out for you just get latest file from the list.

Thanks again for your ongoing great support

All the best

Pete
sorry about that Chief!

jgu1

Post by jgu1 »

Hi David! :D

It sounds really good that MM will do something. But as always, really good service from MM and I am very pleased to Ver5. Incidentally, are MM using (copied) FCD files from ver4 to ver5.? or are they new or fixed the in ver5?

Best regard

jgu1

Steve
Matrix Staff

Post by Steve »

There is a new format for FCD files in V5, but some of the file sections are the same so they should be editable in the same way. And we hope we have taken all fixes from V4 over to V5, but there is always a possibility that some have been missed.