How big is my program?

For Flowcode users to discuss projects, flowcharts, and any other issues related to Flowcode 4.
To post in this forum you must have a registered copy of Flowcode 4 or higher. To sign up for this forum topic please use the "Online Resources" link in the Flowcode Help Menu.

Moderator: Benj

rocket200

How big is my program?

Post by rocket200 »

Is there any way to tell how much space the flowcode program is taking up on the microcontroller? By the way, incase it helps, I'm using an attiny2313 AVR.

brandonb

Re: How big is my program?

Post by brandonb »

you can see this when you download to chip or can do a quick convert to hex, if you read through the programmer progress it shows what % used and unused

rocket200

Post by rocket200 »

brandonb wrote:you can see this when you download to chip or can do a quick convert to hex, if you read through the programmer progress it shows what % used and unused

I looked through the programmer progress and it doesn't seems to contain anything saying what percentage was used. I checked what size the hex file was, it said 4k. That can't be right because my attiny2313 holds only 2k of worth of program and it was still able to download to the chip.

rocket200

Post by rocket200 »

Never mind, I found it! Thank you for the help!