USB Comms - valid license (inside 30 day trial)?

For Flowcode users to discuss projects, flowcharts, and any other issues related to Flowcode 6.

Moderator: Benj

RobH

USB Comms - valid license (inside 30 day trial)?

Post by RobH »

I'm still in 30 days trial, and I have upgraded to the PIC package. I'm trying to add some of the USB Comms services to the System Panel, but it's telling me I don't have a valid license to perform this action. What's the recourse here?

Thanks,
-Rob
Last edited by RobH on Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

JohnCrow
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Re: USB Comms - valid license?

Post by JohnCrow »

Hi Rob

I think you need to buy the professional licence to use the advanced components.
The Basic flowcode and chip pack only let you compile the more simple components.

See this page

http://www.matrixmultimedia.com/flowcode.php

http://www.matrixmultimedia.com/flowcod ... e_info.php
1 in 10 people understand binary, the other one doesn't !

RobH

Re: USB Comms - valid license?

Post by RobH »

Thank you for that, but I was under the impression that it would function inside the 30 day trial (which I am still in). In fact, my license info still reads like 30day_xxxxxx. I can use other comms items like I2C, and storage like fat with no issue.

DavidA
Matrix Staff

Re: USB Comms - valid license (inside 30 day trial)?

Post by DavidA »

Hi Rob,

I have checked your account and it seems you are not in the 30day trial but in a purcashed Chip Pack only licence.

The name "30day trial" is one that is assigned to you via a trial ID, when you entered your purchase code and went through you should have been prompted to click an icon and enter a Flowcode username.

I can change this for you however, if you have a preferred Flowcode username please PM me and i will change it for you.

Regards,

DAvid

RobH

Re: USB Comms - valid license (inside 30 day trial)?

Post by RobH »

Thanks for the assistance, David. I was hoping to get this sorted out before I purchase the pro pack. I'll ping you with my username, but I don't recall (multiple re-installations to try and sort this out) of ever seeing that prompt you were suggesting after I logged in with my details. It always just told me that it would restart after I log in.

Does this issue mean, that while inside your 30 day trial, if you buy the PIC pack, it will kick you out of 30 day mode?