Quad 7 segment display printing characters

For Flowcode users to discuss projects, flowcharts, and any other issues related to Flowcode 6.

Moderator: Benj

outlawstc

Quad 7 segment display printing characters

Post by outlawstc »

Hi,
I am trying to print temperature to a quad display while using the last digit as the letter F..
I have figured out how to turn on the common manually and write the port manually and can achieve a F on the last display as desired...
But for some odd reason it causes a glitch when it goes to write the digits and prints out another F as if the parallel port is stuck on the value i set it to to create F
whats stranger is i can even try to write the port to 0 and have the same problem..
It seems like the quad segment display needs more built in macros which will make it possible to write anything desired to the display.. other than just one macro for 0-9 digits...

Any suggestions?

best regards,
outlaw
"If your having code problems I feel bad for you son... I got 99 problems but a glitch ain't one"

acestu

Re: Quad 7 segment display printing characters

Post by acestu »

Hi Outlawstc,

Have a look at this thread, I think it will help you.........

http://www.matrixmultimedia.com/mmforum ... ers#p52741

cheers
Acestu
Laptop Mac Book Pro i7 retina El Capitan //// Tower/Intel i7-Windows 7 64 Bit, Toshiba i5 Laptop Windows 10
Computers are like air conditioners. They work fine until you start opening windows.