Flowcode V5 Exponential Function

For questions and comments on programming in general. And for any items that don't fit into the forums below.

Moderators: Benj, Mods

KJ-lau

Flowcode V5 Exponential Function

Post by KJ-lau »

Hi, i am curious about the math ability of Flowcode V5 . I need to key in exponential function my program . i surprisingly found out the flowcodeV5 PIC MCU do not support exponential ability. Any solution for my situation?

dazz

Re: Flowcode V5 Exponential Function

Post by dazz »

HI
Welcome to the forums, please sign up to the V5 forums(link is in my sig) , as this will make it easier to help you

Im not very good with maths ,however type in exponential in the search box on the forum and a few results come up, hopefully this will help you

Regards
Dazz
To sign up to the V5 forum follow this link http://www.matrixmultimedia.com/forum_upgrades.php

Benj
Matrix Staff

Re: Flowcode V5 Exponential Function

Post by Benj »

Hello,

Unfortunately the compiler used for 8-bit PICs does not support this function, the 16-bit PICs, AVR and ARM do support the function.

We do not make the compilers and therefore have no control over what is and isn't supported though we are looking to switch compilers for the next major release due to this reason and others.