From dealing with a forum bug related to PIC32 interrupts we have found quite a significant issue surrounding the PIC32 devices and interrupt code. The bug relates to the 7.1 release and also previous v7 releases.
Anyway I have spent the day going through each device and checking the interrupts are now correct.
In many cases this meant adding missing interrupts, removing none applicable interrupts, assigning vectors and function names so multiples of the same type of interrupt could co-exist and fixing the embedded C code so it is correct for the device.
These fixes and additional fixes have been collated here.
Any problems then please let me know.
For Flowcode users to discuss projects, flowcharts, and any other issues related to Flowcode 7.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Matrix Staff
- Posts: 14676
- Joined: Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:48 am
- Location: Matrix TS Ltd
- Has thanked: 4660 times
- Been thanked: 4286 times
- Rating: 30%