ECIO40P16 Numbering

For Flowcode users to discuss projects, flowcharts, and any other issues related to Flowcode 6.

Moderator: Benj

Brendan

ECIO40P16 Numbering

Post by Brendan »

I'm probably being stupid but, trying to positively associate ECIO40P16 pin numbers with uC port pins, I've no idea why, in the datasheet, some of the brackets identify totally different port IDs to the norm. I don't presently have a module to-hand to confirm one way or the other.

Adding further to the confusion, with ECIO40P16 selected in Flowcode, "RF1 (ECIO C1)" suggests to me that the associated pin 28 is port C1 for the ECIO module (and this is such a module), but does not actually exist when attempting to select it in Flowcode. With the ECIO40P16 chip view in Flowcode, the nomenclature (including bracketed IDs) is the same as the datasheet, so still none the wiser, and appears to be no description as to what the bracketed IDs relate to.

What do the bracketed IDs actually mean please, and why do they exist at-all on the diagram specific to the ECIO40P16?

Confused :?

Many thanks,
Brendan

Benj
Matrix Staff

Re: ECIO40P16 Numbering

Post by Benj »

Hi Brendan,

The pin "RF1 (ECIO C1)" for example is pin RF1 on the ECIO40P16 device. It's connected to pin C1 on the E-blocks ECIO application board EB061.

Brendan

Re: ECIO40P16 Numbering

Post by Brendan »

Hi Ben.

Very many thanks for clearing that up :D

I was about to commit to copper without room for ambiguity, and understand what 'ECIO' was referring to now.

All the best,

Brendan