This training solution, built from E-blocks technology, allows students to carry out investigations into the Bluetooth standard using high level macros written in Flowcode. The solution consists of a number of E-blocks boards and an advanced Bluetooth module which form a complete Bluetooth transmitter receiver solution. This master slave unit is used in conjunction with a PC and Bluetooth USB adaptor (inc analyser) for a range of experiments that allow students to understand and investigate Bluetooth profiles including the SPP profile, headset profile and data profiles. In addition to this other protocols in the Bluetooth stack such as SDP, TCS, HDLC, PPP can be examined.
Students work through the following learning objectives/experiments:
- Data communication between microcontroller and Bluetooth modules
- AT command structure and programming strategy in AT controlled systems
- Bluetooth visibility
- Device discovery, pass keys and addresses
- Responses - sequence flow and error checking
- Connecting and pairing
- Data communication
- Using Bluetooth for control applications
- Audio and implementation of the audio gateway
- Headset and telephone profiles
This product includes an EB006v9 multiprogrammer which, when combined with Flowcode 6, provides access to the advanced In-Circuit Test and In-Circuit Debug features found in our revolutionary Ghost Technology. To find out more about the capabilities of Ghost, click here:
The curriculum for the Bluetooth training solution is available to download for free from the resources tab above.
Please note, this solution requires Flowcode software in order to complete the course, which must be ordered separately.