There are many different petrol and diesel engines available, including Toyota, Mazda, Fiat and BMW. Some models are moved by hand and some are fitted with a low power electric motor which turns all parts.
These highly visual and tangible models are great at giving students a really good understanding of how all the parts of a vehicle engine work. Models are carefully sectioned for training purposes and professionally painted with different colours to better differentiate various parts, cross sections, lubricating circuits, fuel system, cooling system etc. Many parts are chrome plated and galvanised for longer life. All engines are fitted on to a stand with wheels for moving around the lab.
Listed below are some our most popular products. Please contact us for a full list of engines available.
- MB4500 Toyota Hybrid engine with clutch and gearbox - hand
- MB4501 Toyota Hybrid engine with clutch and gearbox - electric
- MB4400 Mazda Wankel engine - hand
- MB4800 Fiat 4 cylinder, 16 valve petrol - electric
- MB4801 Fiat 4 cylinder, 16 valve petrol - hand
- MB4805 Fiat 4 cylinder with clutch and gearbox - electric
- MB5170 BMW 6 cylinder petrol engine with clutch and gearbox - electric
- MB6010 Chrysler 4 cylinder turbo diesel engine - electric
- MB6011 Chrysler 4 cylinder turbo diesel engine - manual
- MB6020 Fiat 4 cylinder turbo diesel with clutch and gearbox - electric
- MB6080 Turbo diesel 6 cylinder with clutch and gearbox - electric
- MB6084 Iveco V8 truck engine - electric
Resource Version Type