The E-blocks2 AVR Programmer (BL0086) can be used with various programming languages including Assembly, C, Arduino IDE and Flowcode. To program the AVR on the board, a free tool called mLoader is available to download.
The board comes complete with a powerful ATMEGA328P microcontroller. The board presents all port pins collected together as E-blocks2 sockets. The board takes power from an external power supply or from the micro USB port.
New features in E-blocks2 include:
- Power now routed via the connector - no more flying leads
- Board auto ID functionality
- Flowcode automatic project set up
- Smaller footprint using up to date surface mount technology
- Over current resettable fuse protection
The E-blocks2 dsPIC Programmer is compatible with Ghost 2 technology. Using the board with Flowcode allows the use of the advanced Ghost debugging features including in circuit debugging, real time pin monitoring and bus decoding.