E-blocks2 Bluetooth training course PIC
This 20 hour training solution allows students to carry out investigations into the Bluetooth standard using high level macros written in Flowcode.
- Suitable for courses in microcontrollers and digital communications at undergraduate level.
Students use the hardware, software (available separately) and curriculum (available to download from our website, see resources tab above) to investigate various Bluetooth protocols and functions including the serial protocol (SPP).
An 80 page teacher's manual covers system set-up, Bluetooth theory and a range of exercises for students to work through.
- Data communication between microcontroller and Bluetooth modules
- Bluetooth visibility
- Device discovery, pass keys and addresses
- Responses - sequence flow and error checking
- Connecting and pairing
- Data communication
- Using Bluetooth for control applications
Please note, this product requires Flowcode which must be ordered separately.
This E-blocks2 course is compatible with Ghost technology. Using the board with Flowcode allows the use of the advanced Ghost debugging features including in circuit debugging, real time pin monitoring and bus decoding.
For the Arduino version of this course, please see BL0563