E-blocks2 ZigBee training course Arduino
This training solution provides a complete 20 hour course in developing wireless area networks based on the ZigBee standard.
- Suitable for courses in microcontrollers and digital communications at undergraduate level.
This solution gives students who are familiar with microcontrollers an understanding of the programming techniques involved in developing ZigBee wireless communications systems. A ZigBee packet analyser is included in the solution, along with four fully working ZigBee nodes based on E-blocks. A 50 page teacher’s manual contains a range of exercises and is available to download from our website, see resources tab above.
- ZigBee protocols, message transmission and reception and networks
- ZigBee principles, topologies and components
- Development of microcontroller based systems using ZigBee technology
- Moulding the network
- Adding nodes
- Expanding the network
- Reducing power consumption
- Dynamic networks
- Message routing
- Data logging gateways
- A complete modular fire and burglar alarm
- Improving network security
Please note, this product requires Flowcode which must be ordered separately.
This E-blocks2 course is compatible with Ghost technology. Using the board with Flowcode allows the use of the advanced Ghost debugging features including in circuit debugging, real time pin monitoring and bus decoding.
For the PIC version of this course, please see BL0516