This solution gives students who are familiar with microcontrollers an understanding of the programming techniques involved in developing ZigBee wireless communications systems. A ZigBee packet analyser is included in the solution, along with four fully working ZigBee nodes based on E-blocks. A 50 page teacher’s manual contains a range of exercises and is available to download from our website, see resources tab above.
- ZigBee protocols, message transmission and reception and networks
- ZigBee principles, topologies and components
- Development of microcontroller based systems using ZigBee technology
- Moulding the network
- Adding nodes
- Expanding the network
- Reducing power consumption
- Dynamic networks
- Message routing
- Data logging gateways
- A complete modular fire and burglar alarm
- Improving network security
Please note, this product requires Flowcode which must be ordered separately.
For the Arduino version of this course, please see BL0536
Resource Version Type